The Early Years and Elementary School Spring Parent Teacher Conferences (PTC) will take place on April 25, from 8:30 to 17:00. You have already received two e-mails in the past couple of weeks, here you can find again a few relevant administrative details.
The conferences for the homeroom teachers will be student-led. Specialist teachers can be booked as usual and you can sign up for a slot of ten minutes with them. Please note that you can only book specialist teachers in Elementary School. The specialists in Early Years are available throughout the day, booking is not required.
For the booking of the homerooms, it is important to note that the time slots are flexible. Here is an example:
- If you sign up for the 8:30 slot, you can come in from 8:30 to 9:30.
- If you sign up for the 11:10 slot, you can come in from 10:50 to 12:10.
The whole time slots are explained in the email sent before the break and can be found in the attachment.
Conference booking timings and logistic details
- The instructions for booking appointments for the PTC’s via the Parent Portal are included below.
- The conference manager system is open for booking appointments with teachers from Monday, 16 April 18:00 until Friday, April 20, 9:00. Please note that as soon as the system closes, you can no longer make appointments or access the PTC section on the Parent Portal. Therefore, a confirmation of all your appointments will be sent to you automatically from SchoolBase along with the designated rooms where you can meet with the individual teachers on Monday, April 23 at 14:00.
- In case of any further queries or assistance, please contact us at .
Your PTC Team