In the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak, fear and stress are understandable. We know that this is a stressful time and we are trying everything in our capacity to stay healthy and keep from contracting the virus.
In addition to the necessary advice about maintaining hygiene, avoiding close contact with people to risk the spread of infection, sanitizing and washing hands, etc. it is also advisable to incorporate a workout routine to build our immunity.
Here are a few really good workouts that you can do in the comfort of your homes:
- 53 Bodyweight Exercises to Do at Home
- Top 25 At-Home Exercises
- 10 Best Indoor Exercises
- Home Workouts
YouTube is also a great resource for fun, high-intensity workouts:
Additionally, below are some easy-to-follow tips to stay healthy and further boost your immune system:
- Get plenty of sleep and rest
- Make sure you drink at least two to three liters of water per day
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Add daily supplements to your diet, Vitamin C and Zinc especially. Consult your doctor/dietician for specific advice about supplements.
Stay fit and take it easy!