On Tuesday, September 11, the High School will open its doors for the annual Parent Info Evening. The evening is designed to give parents of students in High School the opportunity of meeting their child’s teachers as well as giving all of the teachers the opportunity of presenting their programs and expectations for the school year.
Our format for the evening is as follows:
- 18:00 – Doors open
- 18:15 – University Admissions: The process and the roles (Theater)
- 18:45 – Information points and displays for Learning Support, Counselling, Careers and Higher Education, GISST (Aula)
- 19:00 to 19:45 – Main presentation “Student success in High School” (Theater)
- 19:35 – Meet your child’s Advisor (Classrooms)
- 19:45 – Meet the teacher at subject information points (Aula)
- 21:00 – End
I look forward to seeing you all on the evening of September 11. Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
High School Principal