Do you know what an Advent Calendar is?
It is customary in Germany to count down from December 1 until Christmas Eve on December 24 by opening a door of your Advent Calendar each day. There may be an image behind it, a little chocolate treat or a small present.
The PTO invites you to participate in this tradition by sending us festive contributions to the very first FIS Virtual Advent Calendar, which we want to publish on Facebook to surprise our community and friends.
Your contribution can be a photo, a text or a video of your favorite winter or Christmas tradition, for example:
- a recipe, either written up, a photo of it or a video showing you preparing it
- a winter / Christmas song, either the music notes or your performance of it
- a winter / Christmas craft, either written up, photos of it or a video of you sharing how to do it
- Or any other festive idea you may have
Surprise us with your creativity!
Sign up here and let us know what your plans are: https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/npxfv
Contributions to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for contributions is November 25, 2020.
- Keep in mind that videos and photos of yourself will be published on Facebook. By sending us your contribution, you agree to the publication of your personal images.
- Video contributions should be no longer than 3 minutes.
We are very excited to hear from you soon!
Alexis Casey, Sabine Köster, Sandra Babbs and Judith Hey