Are you taking your family swimming this summer?
Does your child still need swim lessons? Or is your child interested in advancing his or her swimming skills? The FIS’s own David Seay is accepting private and group students for swimming lessons this summer!
David has extensive experience in training all ages to swim. He is:
- currently swimming with the Masters team of Neumarkt’s Swim Club
- a passionate butterfly and 1500m freestyle swimmer
- has 7 years of swim-teaching experience
- worked as a registered swim teacher with the YMCA and the Girl Scouts of America
- is a trained American Red Cross lifeguard, with CPR and First Aid training experience
- fluent in English and German